Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Happy Anniversary in Chalks

 Evening All,

Just a quick post tonight. I got a bit carried away with the card making, and I still have cards that I need to get ready to post tomorrow, so I can see it being a late night.

This is an anniversary card created using decorating chalks, patterned vellum and some ribbon.
I've used an old Hero Arts Shadow stamp for the background with pale chalks and then stamped the floral images over the top and covered them in darker colours.
Another one for the ever growing class list I think. I can't wait to be able to play with the 'Crafties'
Better finish those inserts before I get to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx