Followers

Sunday 28 February 2021

Always and Forever

Evening All,

OMG how can it possibly be March tomorrow? I had another successful day of crafting, and even managed a walk around the park, and then I turned the page on my birthday planner and...............oh boy loads of birthdays in March, several of which require a special card to be made. So guess what I will be doing after work tomorrow lol.

In the mean time here are a couple of the cards that I finished off this weekend using dry embossed card stock.
I have been trying to use up bits and pieces, but one thing leads to another and before you know where you are you have a few more bits that need to be finished off. 
I needed some small hearts for a few of the cards using the 3D embossing folders, so having cut them out using this fabulous heart die, I decided that I would use the large hearts up for a couple of cards that could be used for anniversaries that may be coming up.
I've been through my bits box again so I have some pieces ready to be turned into cards tomorrow. I really need to get a stash of cards for 'Little People' ready because they are always the ones that catch me out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx