Followers

Friday 5 March 2021

It's the Gelli Plate this time

Evening All,

So after yesterdays Bleach, another firm favourite today.......the Gelli Plate.

The Littlest Grandchildren love to watch Jennifer McGuire with me on YouTube. In fact we were watching her use the Gelli Plate last time I was babysitting a fortnight ago.
Emma thought that it was 'AMAZING', and was thrilled when I told her that we could play with all the same things when I am babysitting this weekend.
I have packed up a 'crafty' box and am looking forward to playtime tomorrow and Sunday. I am sure that even Chloe and Jack will be able to play and have fun with the Gelli Plate, inks and brayers.
So here are just a couple of cards that I made using prints pulled from the Gelli Plate, along with stamps and sentiments.
I figured that I could add a sentiment to this one once I decided what occasion I am using it for.
My little 'sleepover buddy' is moaning about the light being on, so I guess I had better finish for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx