Followers

Friday 26 March 2021

Observations of Nature

Evening All,

What is it with Fridays? It certainly seems to bring out the crazies, or is it just the people that I work with that get to me even more on a Friday. Anyway I'm home now and have managed to sort another shelf so that's good.

Here is a card that I made using some fabulous Sam Poole stamps launched in January.
This panel is created using an old masking technique called Retiform.
It looks very complicated, but is actually reasonably easy to achieve. It is also a great way of using lots of stamps on one card.
I've had enough tidying for one week, I need some playtime tomorrow. Perhaps I will make some Easter cards. Not my usual thing, but it has been a strange old year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and have great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx