Followers

Sunday 14 March 2021

Some Edger Dies

Evening All,

I hope that you have all had a good Sunday. Mine has been very productive. I have finished my DT samples and they are now safely packaged waiting to go in the post tomorrow when I finish work.

I have been working on some new Edger Dies, but since I can't share until they are launched,
here are a couple of cards made using some older designs.
They are perfect cut from background paper or over the top of some handmade background papers. Some of them are also perfect for a bit of paper piecing.
And I think they are also perfect for a spot of black and white which is always a favourite of mine.

Better get to bed now before it gets too much later.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx