Followers

Monday 15 March 2021

The End of an Era

Afternoon, 

Another miserable Monday, they really are coming round far too quickly.

We have seen the end of an era in my house. My eldest Granddaughter has moved out and in to a flat with her boyfriend. It doesn't seem that long ago since we brought her home from the hospital. I can see her Dad barricading the door and not letting her leave when she next comes for a visit.

Of course I had to make her a card, so I reached for my LOTV Simply Print images and while I was at it I made a couple of other cards.
I do love these images for a new home card, in fact you can usually find some thing to suit any occasion.
I added some die cut daisies to compliment those on the kettle, and their initials on the tag.
I used another cute image for this second card. This time the couple are buying their own house so I thought this image appropriate with the 'sold' sign.
Once again I added some daisies.
My third card is made for a friend who has finally moved into her new flat with her little dog.
I thought the dog kennel rather appropriate and I think that she will see the funny side of it having moved from a large house into a tiny flat.
Thanks for stopping by on this wet and miserable afternoon.
Stay safe and a crafty hug
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx