Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Sparkly Stencils

Evening Everyone,

Here are another couple of cards from my photo album of unblogged cards, or at least I hope that I haven't shared them with you before.

I love this sparkly addition to a card using a dotty stencil and some sparkle medium from Imagination.
Here I added colour through the stencil before adding the sparkle medium.
I didn't quite get the balance of colour right on this one, but I rather like it anyway. It's very sparkly in real life.
Well that's another month crossed off of my photo list, but if I ever catch up with the cards already photographed, there is still the two large boxes of cards under the desk, and not forgetting the Christmas cards on top of the cupboard lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx