Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Beautiful Bokeh

Evening All,

What a change in the weather again today, although it was nice to see some children going off to school. It will be so lovely to get back to a normal state of affairs, but lets press ahead slowly I have no desire to see things go backwards again.

The DT at Creative Expressions have been talking about the Bokeh technique that Gwen shared in her show on Create and Craft this week.
So I decided that I would share a couple of cards that I made using this same technique.
I create my background slightly differently to Gwen, in that I use white ink and a homemade stencil to create my circles rather than the gesso and blending tool that she used.
I do love this technique which is a great way to change a piece of handmade background.
Of course the background doesn't have to be bright, I rather like this slightly more subtle look.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx