Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Embossed Embossing Folders

 Afternoon All,

I'm always looking for help in deciding what cards to share with you, and this time I found it on Facebook. So here are a few using Heat Embossing..................and Embossing Folders.

I carefully brayered Versamark ink onto the raised portions of the dry embossed image and then covered it with white embossing powder.
Once the embossing powder has been heated I sponged and sprayed various inks on to the panel till I was happy with the results.
I added a die cut sentiment to the cards which is the best way to make sure that all of the panel can be seen.
The background to this card was made in the same way.
This final card uses the other side of the embossed panel, and instead of inks I have used a variety of gilding polishes,
Once again I used a die cut sentiment. Of course one way of making your die cuts stand out is to cover them with versamark ink and embossing powder. You can repeat this process multiple times for added dimension.
Off to cook the dinner, it's my turn tonight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx