Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Happy Big Bold Words

Afternoon,

Just got back from a nice walk around the aerodrome, it is so lovely to see a bit of sunshine. 

Gwen is due back on the TV at 5.15, so here are the last of my samples using the Big Bold Word dies from Sue Wilson.
I love this HAPPY one, it is so useful and comes with several little words 
which means that it can be used for pretty much any occasion including Birthday, Christmas and Anniversary.
I used various bits of background from my stash including this dry embossed panel.
Better make sure my box is set up to record Gwen, she always comes up with some fabulous ideas on her shows.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx