Followers

Thursday 11 March 2021

Weekend Doodles with Altenew

Evening All,

I've got a couple of cards tonight using a fabulous Altenew stamp set called Weekend Doodles.

I have stamped and embossed the images in white for this card,
and then coloured them using an iridescent watercolour palette from Creative Expressions before fussy cutting them.
I love this die cut 'Happy' cut a couple of times from white card 
and then layered for added dimension.
I used this same stamp set to create the background panel on this second card.
I used a piece of mop up background and then added some more colour to the images with distress inks.
I also added some glitter glue and glossy accents to the flower centers.
This last card uses the same white embossed images along with a solid floral image stamped over the top for a resist with a twist technique that I saw on line somewhere.
It didn't quite work out but I rather like the effect anyway.
Another die cut sentiment to finish it all off.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx