Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Sending Love and Hugs

Afternoon All,

Today would have been my Auntie's birthday, so I decided that I would send hugs to my Cousins to let them know that I am thinking of them.

I have been playing with some of my 3D embossing folder, so I decided that I would make my cards using them.
I gently added brown Distress inks over the panel using a blending brush.
I also added some Victoria Velvet and Bundled Sage to the floral images before adding some gold gilding wax.
I've been trying to use up bits and pieces, so I also added another sympathy card to my stash. I think these folders work beautifully for a simple understated card.
My turn to cook the dinner tonight so I had better get a wiggle on.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sending Love ang hugs to you all.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx