Followers

Sunday 28 March 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me

Evening All,

Well that's the end of a very productive weekend. I have managed to finish loads of Easter cards.....43 in total!! I don't usually send them, but I thought that this year everyone needed something to make them smile.  As they are all in various stages of drying, and need to be photographed I will save them for another day and share something else instead.

This card was made a number of years ago during a trip to SirStampalot in Peterboro.
The cute birdie is from Magnolia and I have layered him onto an oval of coordinating card stock.
The stamped and embossed panel on the left has been created using Alcohol inks.
The leaf is craft metal and the flowers are fabric which I have covered in inks and embossing powder.
It finally found a home this week when I sent it to the son of one of the customers at the garage.
Time for bed now. Thanks for stopping by, I do so appreciate you visiting.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx