Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Under the Gazebo

Evening Everyone,

What a glorious day. Some of the 'Crafties' and I have just spent several wonderful hours in Davina's garden drinking tea and coffee, eating cake and biscuits and of course setting the world to rights as only a bunch of women can lol. The gazebo actually came in very handy. Not to keep off the rain, but to stop us all from getting sunstroke.................how wonderful for a March afternoon.

We actually talked very little about crafting, it was just so lovely to see everyone around the table again. Just like old times.
Today also saw the launch of some fabulous new dies from Paper Panda, and I was lucky enough to get to play with one of them Meadow Frame.
I used another of Jane's fabulous stamp designs and some mopped up ink from my spray box.
I used some of the trimmed pieces to die cut flowers which I added to the bottom of the panel.
I love the dramatic look the black die cut frame gives to the card.
Mop up background is fabulous for die cutting flowers. No two are ever the same, just like flowers in nature.
This is another card using the same die cut frame and another of Jane's lovely floral designs.
I do hope that this wonderful sunshine lasts for a few more days, we all feel so much better when the sun is shining.
At the very least let it be sunny tomorrow so that the rest of the 'Crafties' can get together under the gazebo.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and enjoy the sunshine.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx