Followers

Saturday 13 March 2021

Birthday Bargello for Barbara

Evening All,

Today is the lovely Barbara Grey's birthday, so here is a card made with one of her Clarity stamps.

I stamped and embossed the image in white and then blended inks over the top.
I also painted some of the trees and the birds.
The background is a Bargello panel that I created in a class quite a while ago. I love the colours, and made the slices quite thin before piecing them back together for the Bargello effect.
I hope that Barbara had a fabulous birthday. I have spent the day working quite successfully on DT projects.
I still have some more to do tomorrow which will be fun, so I'm off to get some sleep if my brain will shut down for a few hours that is.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Loving this Kim. I've been making some backgrounds similar to this idea to try and use up some patterned papers that I've had for far too long so thanks for the inspiration, love it. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx