Followers

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Imagination Florals

Evening All,

We had such fun with the Gelli Plate at the weekend. It was also nice to get a couple of stencils out and use them with it. They are often very underused and fairly inexpensive pieces of kit, but they help to add depth and dimension to a project. I really must play with them more often.

Here is a card that I made a while ago using one of my favourite Imagination stencils in the background. 
I'm still trying to work my way through all the card photos on my laptop.
The panel in the center is an Imagination stamp used on some pieces of background paper, with a bit of  decoupage on the flowers.
My turn to cook the dinner so I had better get a wiggle on. No crafting tonight I don't think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim this is gorgeous, the colours and depth are amazing. I love the stamp too. I have a few from that range and used to use them a lot but they seem to have been forgotten for a while and I must get them out again and the Geli plate too. Stay safe and craft on. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx