Followers

Monday 29 March 2021

Find Joy in Your Journey

 Evening All,

Well that's another Monday gone and we are already a quarter of the way through the year. Now if we could just get back to some sort of normality. 

I am so looking forward to some crafty teaching........................I wonder if we could manage it outside under a gazebo??? At the very least I think I think the Girls could start to think about what they would like to do as the first class after lockdown.

All being well some of us are meeting up in Davina's garden tomorrow afternoon. To be honest I think we are all so looking forward to seeing one another that we will be there come hell or high water, as they say.

Perhaps I will suggest a suggestion box for class ideas and then we can draw the first suggestion and work our way through the rest of them over the coming weeks. When we are allowed to meet up inside that is.

This tag was made a while ago using some of Jane's stamps and Distress Oxide inks.
I think that the Crafties are definitely looking forward to our journey tomorrow.
Better get some new biscuits. I'm hoping that Davinas family will have finished off the ones we keep in a tin there. I suddenly realized that they have been there since last year so I think it is about time for a new supply. Of course there might also be some nice cake too. Definitely time to celebrate.
Stay safe and big hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx