Followers

Saturday 27 March 2021

The Colour Purple....... and Red

Evening,

I hope that you have had a productive Saturday. I certainly have, with a pile of cards for me to finish off tomorrow.

Jane certainly does design some fabulous floral stamps for Woodware, ones that are just perfect for a spot of watercolouring.
I have used one of the Irridescent watercolour palettes that Creative Expressions produce for this wet watercolour technique.
Of course you can always colour the image in more precisely as I have done here using Distress Oxide inks.
Oh dear I hadn't realized that it had gotten so late, I had better get some shut eye.
See you tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx