Followers

Saturday 6 February 2021

So much easier than Fussy Cutting.

Afternoon All,

We have been having some crafty time at the Grandbabies today. There have been crayons and punches and some sort of gooey stuff that an Uncle gave them, but what ever it was, they all had fun. 

And Mummy finally got to play too. 

Like most of us crafters she has equipment that has never seen the light of day. Three small kids is not very conducive to anything other than washing, ironing, cooking, and, as she puts it, generally keeping them alive lol. So today we finally got around to letting Mummy play. I bought her a Scan and Cut a while ago, but she was becoming frustrated by it cause it didn't seem to want to play. After watching Melanie Heaton's brilliantly instructive 'Watch, Learn and Create' USB we have discovered that it was operator error and she is once again full of enthusiasm for her new toy.

Of course I can see me asking her to do some fussy cutting for me, cause it would certainly be a lot quicker and easier.
Of course I would have to forward plan rather well, given that I only get to see her once a fortnight, but it would certainly make cutting out some of those lovely LOTV and Lee Holland images a lot easier.
These cards tonight all have this fabulous leafy image from Paper Panda as the focal image on them. All fussy cut by yours truly I hasten to add lol.
I appear to be surrounded by several rather sleepy people after all their efforts this morning, so I think I had better get them to help me with dinner before it gets too late for a snooze. I'm sure that we would all like a decent nights sleep, and not one that starts at midnight :O)
Hope you are having a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx