Followers

Monday 15 February 2021

Happy Birthday Jenni

Afternoon,

I'm very pleased to see that the snow has gone. It's been replaced by rain, but I'll take that over snow any time. 

There was plenty of snow around 42 years ago when my eldest daughter was born. My Dad had driven us on Valentine's Day to Greenwich Hospital in London, through a blizzard for her to finally put in an appearance on the 15th. There was so much snow that the wonderful nurses pushed two chairs together in a side room as her Dad couldn't travel home...........how kind of them.

I made this card for her using a lovely LOTV Simply Print image.
I die cut flowers from some co-ordinating dotty paper
and added foliage and a die cut sentiment.
She is tossing up between a celebratory Chinese or Indian meal for dinner tonight.
It's such a shame that we can't celebrate in a more normal manner with lots of friends round for a very loud party. Let's hope that we can do it properly next year!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx