Followers

Friday 26 February 2021

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Evening All,

Well that was a drop in the temperature last night, we woke up to quite a frost. I suppose that it is still February, but we get spoilt with a few warm days, and we start to think that it is the summer lol.

Here is a nice bright card for you, to go with the nice sunny day that today turned into in the end
I've used white embossing powder and distress inks for the background with a little water to take the colour out of some of the flowers.
I added the panel to a card blank and then layered some die cut frames over the top.
I stamped and embossed a couple of the flowers and coloured and fussy cut them before adding them to the card along with some die cut foliage.

Let's hope that tomorrow turns out to be as nice as today. It's amazing how much more you get done when a bit of sunshine appears.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx