Followers

Friday 5 February 2021

A Trio of Snowmen

Evening All,

As I have mentioned before, I am on a bit of a mission to use up just some of the massive pile of 'bits' that I have accumulated over the years.

One way I have found of doing this is to find a challenge to enter, and then go through the Bits Box first and see what I can find to use up and finish off.
This is what happened with these snowmen.
I confess that I did cut the snowflake panels that I used in the background to the last three white cards,
but all of the snowmen and the background on the first card were ready made for use.
I don't even recall when they were stamped it was so long ago.
But I do seem to recall that they were created using the Cat's Eye pigment ink pads that were popular many years ago.
I have a few more snowmen cards to finish next week, but I am on childcare detail this weekend so they will have to wait till Monday at the earliest.
In the meantime I would like to enter these in to the challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges where they are looking for Snowman/men.
Have a great weekend.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a great snowman image - they look like they're bursting into snog, lol. Very fun "bits" you've found - great job! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx