Followers

Sunday 21 February 2021

She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

 Evening All,

It's been another glorious day here, warm enough to go out for a walk without our coats this afternoon.

We went and met Mum from work again today, and the Girls were looking at all the spring flowers that we could see and were asking what they were all called. Quite a test of my knowledge, not that they would know if I got them wrong of course.

This lovely stamp from Paper Panda rather remind me of Alice in Wonderland,
and put me in mind of our nature walk today.
Another thing that they all enjoyed doing was watching Jennifer McGuire on Youtube. They sat on the bed with me this morning to watch on my computer, and then asked for it on the TV when we went downstairs. Definitely budding crafters in the making.
Emma has already made a list of the things for me to bring next time so that we can have fun with a gelli plate after she watched a couple of Jennifer's clips. I am looking forward to that and I think that she and Chloe will have a great time. I expect that even Jack will want to get in on the act as well.
I think the fresh air and sunshine did them the world of good today as they were all sound asleep pretty quickly. Mum however was less than impressed by all the people who came in to work and reminded her of how nice it was outside!!!
Let's hope that it continues with the nice weather tomorrow, we could certainly do with it to make us all feel better.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx