Followers

Saturday 20 February 2021

A Culinary Expert

Evening All,

It's been another lovely day today, bright and sunny, if a little bit windy.

It's my weekend to look after the Littlies so that Mummy can go to work, so we made the most of the sunshine. We walked her to work and then played in the park. They had a whale of a time running around while I sat with a well earned coffee.

I promised the Girls that we would make soup for lunch so we bought all the ingredients and then Emma helped me prepare all the vegetables. She peeled all the carrots
and then put all the chopped up veg into the soup maker.
Chloe helped make the crusty bread with 'stinky cheese' or pate, both of which are firm favourites with the kids. They have very grown up taste buds lol.
I'm afraid that it was all too much for Jack and we found him sound asleep on the sofa while all the culinary endeavors were taking place. The fresh air had obviously done him in.
We did have a minor trauma this morning, thankfully before Mummy had to go to work. 
Emma has had a couple of wobbly teeth for a while and one of them came out. Or at least it nearly did. She decided to try and pull a couple of pieces of lego apart with her teeth and left one hanging by a thread. There was much blood and screaming but Mummy to the rescue and the tooth came away as she wiped her mouth with a tissue. I'm sooooooo glad that Mummy was around to deal with that. Funnily enough she had done exactly the same thing when she was little. 
Emma like to taunt me with her wobbly teeth which turns my stomach, so I'm not sure how well I would have coped. Although I did rescue them from a spider that was walking across the kitchen floor when we got home which was very brave of me..........all my family will tell you about how really bad I am with spiders.
They are all safely tucked up in bed now after movie night, and Emma has left her tooth ready for the Tooth Fairy.
We are going to build a camp tomorrow and then maybe take their bikes for a ride before we meet Mummy from work.................weather dependent of course.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx