Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2021

With All My Love

Evening,

I've been going through my photos trying to see if I have anything that would fit the bill for a couple of challenges that I have see, and I think that I have found something that suits both very well.

I thought that I would have shared this with you already, given that Jack will be 2 next month, and this was made when he was born, but I can't find where, so here goes.
I do like circular cards, there is something rather special about them, although they are not the easiest to display, unless you turn them into an Easel card.
Once again I opted for a fabulous LOTV Simply Print image.
They can be printed with 2, 4 or 8 to a page, so I went for the largest size and used the second image to add as a decoupage layer over the first.
I used some Sue Wilson pierced circle dies and some background papers from my stash. I added his name on a banner,
I also used a stacked die cut as a stopper for the easel.
This now sits in pride of place on a shelf over Jack's bed. I suppose that I had better get my thinking cap on for his birthday card this year, it will be on us before we know it.
I would like to enter this in to the following challenges-

Mix it Up Challenge - Anything Goes + optional twist of Fancy Fold

Make My Monday - Shaped Card not Square or Rectangle

The print is available in pink or blue, so here is a card that I made for a friends Granddaughter. As you can see she will be 1 this week.
I found some pink hexagonal background that I had previously made in my stash and so I used a similarly shaped die to but out the image before mounting on to the card.
I do love my LOTV Simply Print images.
Thanks for stopping by again. Hope you have had a good day.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and unique shape card - so creative using the dies cut as a stopper for an easle card! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim this is just precious! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. Have a nice day!
    MaryV DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx