Followers

Sunday 7 February 2021

Shaker Card

Evening All,

Well the weathermen definitely got it right, here at least...................we have snow, and lots of it.


The guys at the Christmas Cards and Papercraft challenge on Facebook are looking for Shaker Cards, so here is one that I create for a class.
I used some John Next Door dies to create the tree line across the card.
I cut the window from the center of the embossed panel to create the shaker element.
I originally intended to place the deer behind the shaker window, but I felt that they were too hidden so I decided to place them at the front and make it a feature.  

I much prefer this look.

My Sin-in-Law has very kindly offered to take me home after my babysitting weekend, since a lot of the trains have been cancelled. I can't say that I am going to argue, although I really don't like the idea of us being out in all this snow, but I need to be home for work.

Hope you have had a good crafty weekend.  

Stay safe and hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx