Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Sharing Our Homework

Evening All,

Today we had our Zoom session to share the crafty homework that I set a few weeks ago to the Girls that usually come to my Saturday classes.

It's amazing how many different ideas they all came up with, all of them so different. For some reason I couldn't get the camera on my laptop to work, so I could see what they had done, but they couldn't see my handiwork. Probably just as well since I had only managed to finish one card other than the one I made for my Boss's daughter which I shared with you HERE.

This was my effort, although I have lots of other pieces to finish off.
I sent them all a package containing an assortment of the above pieces. They didn't all get the same things, apart from the checked paper, so it was great to see what they did with them.
They were able to add anything else that they wanted to their cards.
I added several pieces of ribbon to this card along with some ink to the embossing folder, and I still have several of the smaller decoupaged flowers from this arrangement to turn into another card.
BTW this was the card that I made for my Boss's daughter.
Perhaps I had better do some more homework before my next DT parcel arrives from Creative Expressions.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Kim, bet the ladies enjoyed the project and the Zoom meeting too they are so lucky to have you around. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx