Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Floral Zendoodle

Evening Everyone,

Where did all the nice weather go to, it's been dull, overcast and wet today, so different from yesterday.

It didn't stop us going out for a walk, asked for by the kids I may add. Unfortunately there weren't any puddles for them to splash in but they still enjoyed themselves counting all the dogs that were out for their walks, and looking at all the birds and flowers. They love to be outside.
Here are a couple of floral cards that I made a while ago during a Zendoodle class.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of mop up background and then added some colour and a little doodling.
This card uses the same image on a watercolour background created using an embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx