Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Snow through the Trees

Evening,

Snow is very pretty when you are tucked up warm and snug indoors, but it's not so much fun as you slip and slide your way to work lol.

Of course on the plus side even at 3.45am it was as bright and clear as daylight where normally I have to use a torch to see by.

It's been snowing here fairly consistently for the last couple of days so it is still at the pretty stage, although it had started to turn to grey slush on the roads by the time I was heading home from work.

So lets have a couple of black and white Christmas cards.
These are made using a fabulous old Penny Black stamp, versamark, and decorators chalks applied with a cotton wool ball.
These last two were made with another Penny Black stamp, even older than the first!!
Once again I used decorators chalks, this time in pinks and blues.
I'm afraid that I'm a bit of a killjoy when it comes to the snow cause I rather hope that it is gone by tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe........and warm.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx