Followers

Sunday 14 February 2021

Love is All we Need

Evening All,

I hope that you have all had a fabulous Valentines Day being spoilt by your loved ones.

So here are a couple of cards that I made using one of the designs from Designer Boutique.
Perfect for Valentines Day,
a wedding,
or an anniversary,

I'm hoping that our boiler plays the game tonight. It has been playing up over the last few days with more than one visit from our friendly heating engineer. It made the most dreadful racket all last night with no heat to show for it, so I am hoping that it will behave tonight since my lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. And I really can't face a cold shower tomorrow.......it's too damn cold.

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay safe....and warm :O)

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx