Followers

Monday 8 February 2021

Have a very Happy Unbirthday

 Evening Everyone,

I don't know what the weather is like your end, but we could definitely do with something bright and sunny here, to make up for all the snow.

So here is a card that I made for a lovely lady that comes in to the garage.
Unfortunately I missed her 80th birthday, just after Christmas, so I made this especially for her. 
The floral panel and butterflies are from a sheet of Penny Black Stickeroos, and the background is made from strips of background paper from my stash.
As part of the Creative Expressions DT we were asked if there were any sentiments that we would like to see as a stamp and so this was one that I asked for.
I am hopeless at getting cards to people on time so this is perfect for me.
And of course it can be for anybody, any day, so here's wishing you all a very Happy Unbirthday.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Had to smile with what you said here. They might be late but they are always worth waiting for. Great card today, love it and bet your lady will too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx