Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

Sam Poole's Beautiful Things

Evening All,

Oh boy, February already, which means that we must have made it through January, hopefully unscathed.

Here are another couple of cards made using Sam Poole's fabulous stamps and dies.
This is really quite mixed media for me, not my usual style really. 
I never think of myself as a mixed media person although Dorothy at Woodware always used to remind me that I use card, inks, dies etc which are all mixed media products, so I must be without realizing it lol.
I used the Dappled ovals die to make a stencil, 
and then when I had finished with it on the backgrounds, I added more ink and tore it up to place behind the stamped main panel.
I used the Tattered Tags die to create the focal panel on this card,
and a couple more pieces of the Dappled Ovals stencil behind it.
I had such fun making these, and I have to say that it finally kick started my mojo which has been missing for quite a while.
Have a great evening.
Stay safe. Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx