Followers

Saturday 13 February 2021

Sending You Some Sunshine

Evening, 

I hope that you have had a great Saturday, and a warmer one than me, I don't seem to have been able to warm up today.

I've been working on some new stamp samples, which of course I can't share yet, so here is another card made for Jane's release a couple of days ago.

As I have told you on numerous occasions, I rarely know what I am going to make with a stamp set until I start to play, so here is a background panel that I created during said playtime.
It wasn't what I was looking for at the time, so it was consigned to the 'To be finished' pile.
When I looked at it again I added a stamped and embossed image and suddenly I had something that I liked.
I added a sentiment strip across the bottom of the panel having fussy cut around the sunshine.
I've had a reasonably successful day today with the samples so I am going to take a break and start again tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx