Followers

Friday 29 January 2021

Wishing You a Blue Christmas

 Evening All,

Having bombarded you with a very picture heavy post yesterday, I thought that I would give you a break and share just one Christmas card with you tonight.

I have used a beautifully fine detailed Christmas Tree stamp from Magnolia that I bought at SirStampalot. It seems absolutely ages ago now.
I stamped and white embossed the tree onto a piece of blue mop up background and then die cut it with a circle die. I painted some of the baubles with bleach to remove some colour and also added some extra blue to other baubles.
I had stamped the image too far to the edge of the card to be able to cut a complete circle all the way round, so I decided to make a feature of it. It's never a mistake, it's always an opportunity as the lovely Julie Hickey taught me.
Finally I mounted the panel onto a piece of black card stock that has been dry embossed using an embossing folder. I also added some silver glitter kiss to highlight the sentiments on the embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx