Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Always know that we care.

 Afternoon,

I do hate it when my day starts with me chasing my tail due to the incompetence of others, but then I think of the sympathy cards that I have had to make and send just recently, and it kind of puts it all into perspective.

Unfortunately two of my colleagues have recently lost a parent, so I have had to make a couple of those cards that we all hate.
I used a large background stamp and some die cuts for this card.
This card could be used, perhaps with the addition of a sentiment.
Of course a sympathy card doesn't have to be black and white. A splash of colour can still show that you are thinking of someone at a difficult time.
Alcohol inks and an embossing folder here.
And of course a few little words are one way of showing that we care.
I have had my little brain boosting session for today, aka a granny nap, so I must get on with a pile of die cutting that is staring at my from my desk.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have had a great day.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx