Followers

Sunday 31 January 2021

I've Been So Good Santa

 Evening All,

Another productive day. I have a couple of little people's birthdays next month and I have very few cards in my stash for that age so it was time to finish off a few bits and pieces.

I also managed to finish a couple of Christmas cards that I started for my good friend Gill's challenge on Facebook a couple of weeks ago.

Woodware have produced several of these fabulous large word stamps over the years,
and they are just perfect for a bit of Paper Piecing which is what Gill was looking for.
I also found this panel in my Christmas bits box from several years ago using a wonderful Magenta stamp and some background paper.
Another card from my stash, this one uses another old stamp and some red paper for the poinsettia.
And I also found this card amongst my stash which also uses paper piecing for the young man's outfit.
All in all a very successful weekend. Let's hope I can keep it up.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. Got your card today, it was lovely and thanks for thinking of me. I read the letter too and pleased you're well enough to get back to work though I can imagine how you must have felt going back. Take care and best wishes to you all. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx