Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Its Playtime.

 Afternoon,

As I told you yesterday I am still on the DT for Creative Expressions, and today I received a fabulous parcel of stamps and dies to play with for Sam Poole's show on Create and Craft next week.

I haven't done anything crafty for weeks so this is just the spur that I need to get me going again.

In the mean time here is another Designer Boutique card made for Creative Expressions.

I added Peeled Paint, Forest Moss and Faded Jeans Distress inks to a long rectangular acrylic block before spritzing it with a little water and stamping it on to watercolour card stock.
Once dry stamp and emboss UMSDB036 Twilight Grazing  onto the watercolour background and trim. Also add a sentiment from USMDB042 Sending Love stamp set.
I added some Brushed Corduroy distress ink around the edges and then mounted the panel onto black card.
The card base has a panel of black cardstock covered in Golden Olive and Chocolate Bronze gilding polish. I then embossed it using EF043 Leafy Montage and added some Golden Sand Glitter Kiss.
I love these fabulous solid style images from Designer Boutique, they are just my thing.
Need to go and play now...................wow haven't said that in a long time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx