Followers

Saturday 30 January 2021

Very Basic Zendoodle

 Evening All,

I hope that you have had a good weekend, I have had great fun making up a crafty package for each of the ladies that usually come to my classes. They are all missing our get togethers, so I decided to put a couple of bits together for them as a kind of homework package that we can then share on a zoom session in a couple of weeks time. Of course my homework is to come up with some samples to share with them, so that's my Sunday sorted lol.

I do love doodling, or at least I love what other people come up with when they doodle. I'm afraid that my efforts are very much more basic.
I do like adding a border, as you can see in these cards, 
but that is just about as adventurous as I get I'm afraid.
Of course all the hard work is done for you with this fabulous leaf stamp from Stampendous. And then there are those borders again, easy to do but they add something I think.
And just before you think that I can drawer anything other than borders, all of the images are stamped and embossed!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. More gorgeous cards. I still love Woodware and Stampendous stamps they all stamp so well. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx