Followers

Friday 1 January 2021

Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2021

 Hi All,

Well there I was doing so well with daily blog posts in 2020, and then the bloody virus got me!!

I feel so very lucky to have escaped with no more than a couple of weeks sleeping the day around and a distinct lack of taste and smell. Some could see it as a definite advantage when it comes to tackling my youngest Grandsons smelly nappy lol.

I have now tested negative so am able to return to work at the end of next week since I already have a couple of days holiday booked. At least it will mean that I can ease myself back into standing up for 8 hours, something that I could not have attempted at the beginning of last week. And don't get me started on whether I will be able to remain civil to the idiots who refuse to wear a mask!!

I hope that you have all remained safe and well and that we can now start to look forward to some much needed crafty playtime.

With much love and best wishes to you All, and a virus free hug.

Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see you back. Lets hope that they get the vaccine out as quickly as possible and we can start to relive our lives. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx