Followers

Sunday 3 January 2021

Hobby Art Flower Vase

Evening All,

One of the hardest things when trying to blog every day, is actually trying to decide what card to share. It's not like I don't have plenty of them to choose from. In fact if I never made another card I've probably got enough to keep me going till I'm 107 lol.

Sometimes I take inspiration from a challenge that pops up on Facebook or in my e-mails, and sometimes it is just a case of finding the next card in my photos that I haven't shared with you all.
So that is where we are tonight. A card made many years ago for the lovely Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art fame. The pink background was created using an alcohol based inkpad whose name escapes me now, and glossy card stock. The image was then stamped and embossed onto it and matte and layered onto silver mirri card and co-ordinating pink scraps.
The torn panel across the centre is made from vellum with another image stamped randomly across it using white brilliance ink. 
I finished it off with my signature three tiny square black peel off dots.
I wonder if Jenny will remember this from a demo at the trade show many moons ago .
Off to bed now before it gets too late.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx