Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2021

A Moonlit Gathering

 Afternoon, 

It was lovely to get out for a walk yesterday, even if we did have to battle against the wind for part of it. I was hoping to get out again today, but I don't want to over do it.

I am thrilled to say that I have been asked to stay on the Creative Expressions Design Team for another 6 months, so here are a couple of cards that I made a while ago using the Designer Boutique stamp UMSDB018 - Moonlit Gathering.

I think that this is probably one of my favourite stamps from that particular Christmas release.
It is very 'choppable', if that is even a word, for making in to smaller cards.
I've used several pieces of mop up background from my stash, of which there is loads lol.
The moon is created using a circle of paper and some sponged ink.
They can be made into Christmas cards, but will work just as well for any occasion, especially for a card for a man.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx