Followers

Thursday 28 January 2021

Happy Birthday cards, and lots of them!

 Afternoon Everyone,

Just been for a lovely walk. It was a bit muddy underfoot in places, but I wish that I hadn't worn my thick coat as I was really hot and sweaty by the time I got home lol.

I have so many cards made that I try to share more than one at a time which is what I used to do when I first started blogging. If I did I would never need to make another card, and that isn't likely to happen any time soon.

I put a box together for my Mum usually as a Christmas or birthday present, or even Mother's day. What else do you give a lovely lady that is 90? Of course I didn't get to see her over Christmas due to me having Covid, so I will have to get my Granddaughter to drop them over to her.

So here are a few of the birthday cards that I popped in her box. I have even started to put the correct postage stamp on the envelope to save her the trouble of having to get hold of them. It seems only fair to finish the present off properly.












I'm sure that I will share a few more with you at some point, but I think that is enough for today before I bore you all to tears.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx