Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Let it Snow.....no thanks

 Evening All,

What a cold and miserable day it has been today. Thankfully we haven't had any of the snow that my Sin-in-Law said that we were expecting. It's too wet for it to settle at least even if it did arrive.

I have decided that the easiest way for me to decide what cards to share with you, is to be guided by some of the challenges that I follow both through Facebook and individual blogs. So here we are with the first challenge of 2021 over at Christmas Card and Papercraft Challenges on Facebook

....................................Snowflakes - Multiple Colours......................................

As I only managed to write about a dozen cards before the virus got hold of me, I still have plenty more cards still to share with you, before they go in the drawer for next year.
This one was made using a lovely stamp set designed by Jane Gill JGS681 Let it Snow. I created a masterboard/one sheet wonder using the snowflake stamps from the set and various colours of Distress Inks.
Once I cut the panel up it gave me enough for two cards.
This card is made with some second generation stamping around the edges of the main card along with the lovely large sentiment from the set and a few sequins.
Same idea here,
just different snowflake stamps along with a script background stamp.
And finally a torn paper mask across the centre of this card.
Better get to bed, it's my last chance for a lie in tomorrow before I'm back to work at 'stupid o'clock'.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx