Followers

Sunday 17 January 2021

The definition of Insanity

Evening All,

Finally a productive weekend!!

I have finished, photocopied, photographed and packaged all the samples for Sam Poole's shows next week, so I am a very happy bunny.

I also managed to get all the birthday cards finished and written for January. Wow I'm on a roll now lol.

I do love the sentiment on this card that I made a couple of years ago. 
Can't for the life of me remember which company it is from but it kind of sums up how most of us feel about things at the moment.
In fact if I'm honest I can't remember where anything comes from on the card, although I seem to remember buying the embossing folder at Ally Pally.
Oh to be able to go to a show again and meet up with all my crafty friends. Let's hope that it happens soon, although I think that might be wishful thinking.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope that you had a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx