Followers

Saturday 16 January 2021

Inkspirational Borders

 Evening All,

Well I have finally had a successful day of crafting. I can't share at the moment, so here are a few more cards made with some of Phill Martin's Inkspirational border stamps.

I used Distress inks to create the background
and sprinkled it with some drops of water to bleach out some of the colour.
Another similar card, just different colours, and I added the sentiment on a separate panel.
And finally this card using the same colours as the previous one just with some chopped up sentiments to highlight the stamping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx