Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Oh Christmas Tree

 Evening All,

It's been another cold one today, and I am pleased to see that it is now official that I can take an afternoon nap because it boosts my brain power, according to yet another survey!

It may be a Chinese survey, but I'll take it if I can justify a little bit of shut eye to boost my mental agility lol.

My cards tonight are in keeping with the cold weather. They are Christmas cards made using one of Jane Gill's fabulous Christmas stamps. JGS679 - Leafy Tree.
The bright multicoloured background on to which I have stamped and embossed the tree was created using alcohol inks.
I added the inks to yupo paper and then stamped and embossed the image carefully on to it and then fussy cut it out.
The tree on this card was created in the same manner and this time layered over a stamped and embossed garland.
This final card was made by inking the clean tree stamp with the alcohol lift ink pad and stamping it onto the yupo paper covered with alcohol inks.
The stamp picks up the colour from the yupo paper which is then transfered to a piece of white card stock. I clear embossed this image and sponged it with green ink, but it didn't show up as well as I would have liked so I drew round it with a black micron pen.
Time for bed now. Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx