Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2021

B is for Bauble

Afternoon All,

Well I guess I jinx it didn't I.......we woke up to snow this morning. Not masses, and it looks like it is disappearing fairly fast, thankfully, but I really don't like it. At least I can just admire it through the window today, so let's hope we don't get any more.

I'm still a bit in Christmas mode in terms of card sharing I'm afraid, perhaps it comes of having spent my Christmas asleep!!
Here are another couple of cards that I made (back in the summer actually!!) using one of my favourite Designer Boutique stamps from Creative Expressions. You can see the other cards that I made  HERE
I stamped and embossed the image using a dark brown Versafine Claire inkpad and then spritz the panel with ink sprays. I added some glossy accents to a couple of the baubles for a little added dimension.
This card used the same stamp, and one colour of Distress ink.
Having inked up the stamp I spritzed it will a little water before stamping it on to cream card stock.
I also added a few gems. You need a bit of bling on a Christmas card don't you lol.

They have a new challenge over at Christmas Crafts All Year Round
Their challenge for the month of January is Something that starts with A and/or B so I think that these will fit perfectly.
I would also like to enter them in to these challenges.

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - 523 Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Favourite Stamps 

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. loving the cards. Snow is nice if you don't have to go out in it. Some years ago it snowed so hard here that I couldn't get Mustard off the drive (silly I know but that's the name of my MG) so my friend and I went to school in her car. It took us about an hour and a half to do a journey that normally takes twenty minutes. As we drove towards school they rung us to say go home we are closing the school. My friend was so shaken up after the drive that we just carried on and stayed in school while she rested and then we went home so I know how you feel about snow and sometimes it's not a good idea to go out. Hopefully it will go soon. Take care and have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely stamps looks pretty in both colourways Kim, thanks so much for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, love the monochrome one. THank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx