Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Paper Panda Apple Tree

Evening All,
Did you catch Gwen on Create and Craft TV today showcasing the new Paper Panda dies?
This lovely Apple Tree Die came in my August Goodie box as part of my Creative Expressions DT commitments.
I die cut the apple from both cream card which I coloured with chocolate bronze and golden olive gilding polish, and black glossy card which I used to create a shadow.
The background panel that I added the apple to was created by brayering white gesso onto cardstock, and then sponging it with Distress Oxide inks once it was dry.
I also cut the die from funky foam and chopped it up a little to create my own custom stamp to match the die. I then used this to stamp down the side of the green card panel using Versamark or Perfect Medium ink.
Part of my remit as DT member is to list all of the products that I have used for each card. This actually turned out to be very useful, since I had completely forgotten that I had used the Gilding Polishes on the die cut apple lol.
I took a photograph of my list so that I had a copy...... my goodness I must have had my sensible hat on that day lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx