Followers

Sunday 27 September 2020

A Gift For You

 Evening Everyone,

Well I'm pleased to say that I have had a very productive weekend on the crafting front. I'm not completely caught up with DT work, but I have made a huge dent in it and have stuff ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow, thank goodness.

I can't share any of it with you yet I'm afraid, so here instead is a card from a while ago made using one of Jane's stamps.
I stamped onto black card stock using a white ink pad and then coloured over the top of the image with my Spectrum Noir pencils.
I die cut the coloured image with a circular die and continued the circular theme with the dotty embossing folder highlighted with gilding wax.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx