Followers

Friday 11 September 2020

Just to Say.......I Remember

 Evening,
I can't believe that it is 19 years since that awful day that the planes flew into the Twin Towers on 9/11. I can remember exactly where I was, and what I was doing as it all unfolded before us like something out of a Hollywood blockbuster. It all seemed very unreal.
So here is a card Just to Say that I remember, and am thinking of everyone affected by the awful events of that day.
The background was created by applying Decorators Chalks to dark card stock using a cotton wool ball. Once the panel had been covered with the chalks I stamped across it  using a Versamark ink pad which removed the chalk to leave the image behind.
 This card was made in the same way, only once I had stamped over it with Versamark ink,
I made sure that the ink was dry, and then stamped and embossed the floral images using black ink and clear embossing powder.
Versamark ink stays sticky for a very long time so it is always best to heat set it and use an antistatic bag or cloth before trying to stamp and emboss anything on top of it.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you have a good weekend.
Stay safe
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx